Thursday, October 09, 2008

My world- templamte


Welcome to my world

My name is _____________ I am _________ I live ________
Here's some more information about me:
I like _________________
I hate ________________
My best friends __________________________
I collect / I don´t collect __________________. For example:
I'm scared of ______________________________
For breakfast, I have ____________________________
The food that I like most is _______________________
My most precious possession is __________________
The person / thing who / which annoys me most ___________
If I were an animal _______________
My best friend would describe me as ___________________
If I could change my name it would be __________________
I can't resist ___________________________
My number one of (almost) everything:
TV show: _________________
Film/movie: ________________
actor: ____________________
actress: ___________________
music group / artist: __________
food: _____________________
sports team / person: _________
My message to the world.
_______________________________________________

No comments: